The Phoenix Institute annually provides a limited amount of scholarships to carefully selected students.
Scholarships are only available for Summer Seminars.
The following requirements need to be met to be eligible to apply for a scholarship:
- The applicant has been accepted to the Summer Program by the corresponding Assessment Committee;
- The applicant is either an enrolled full-time graduate or undergraduate student, or a person regularly working with students;
- The applicant has submitted a detailed explanation of his/her financial need (preferably providing sufficient written proof of the inability to pay the full tuition fee);
- The applicant is able to pay part of the tuition fee with personal funds (full scholarships are not granted);
- The applicant must submit a detailed personal report before the end of the Summer Seminar attended with the scholarship.
Students applying for a scholarship must understand that the Phoenix Institute is fully dependent on its benefactors and therefore cannot guarantee that a scholarship will be granted.
Though they will not be taken into consideration until a student has been accepted to a summer program, scholarship applications can be sent along with the student’s Application form and Curriculum Vitae.
If interested in requesting a scholarship for the Notre Dame or Trumau-Vienna program, please apply by May 21, 2017, at the latest, preferably earlier.
Applicants must furthermore be aware that news about the grant of a scholarship might be received as late as a few weeks prior to the start of the Summer Seminar.
If applying for a scholarship for the Notre Dame Summer Seminar, please send the corresponding documents to the following address:
If applying for a scholarship for the Institute’s Trumau-Vienna Summer Seminar please send the corresponding the documents to the following address: